Sunday, February 22, 2015

Who is Ladybug Scents?

Good evening Scentsy addicts and newbies,  my name is Jennifer and I am a Scentsy Independant Consultant and have been for 1 year 5 months.   I love selling Scentsy.   A little bit about me, I lost my one and only daughter in September 2012 and I felt my world crumbling underneath me.  1 year prior I got divorced after 14 years.   I was in a point in my life that I was scared and didn't know what was going to happen to me.  In September 2013, 1 year after a former classmate contacted about ordering Scentsy.   I ordered a few bars and in the process learned she lived 2 blocks away.  I started meeting up with her to go on walks, during this time she began talking to me about Scentsy and possibly signing up.  I thought about it that night and felt what do I have to lose,  if I succeed I have the potential of making new friends, some extra money and get mine free or at a reduced price.  If I failed, just another direct sale I couldn't make it work.   What actually happened is much different!   In the first 3 months I was hooked!   Scentsy isn't just wax and warmers , we are so much more!!!!  In addition to wax and warmers Scentsy has products for your car, office, closets, personal care and laundry.  Scentsy has over 80 active fragrances available in each catalog,  2 catalogs a year that is over 160 fragrances a year!!!!  In addition to that Scentsy has a monthly scent and warmer that is owners Heidi and Orville pick.   Each catalog also has a charitable item where a portion of that item goes to the charity.  I have 1 person on my team and I love having her because we motivate each other to do our best!  Checkout us out www.ladybug12.scentsy.us

Thank you for reading,

Ladybug Scents
Jennifer Mitchell
https://m.facebook.com/LadybugScents
mdrmommie@gmail.com
405-488-4936

No comments:

Post a Comment